UNFCCC Press Conference: Powering Impact: Clean Energy Solutions for COP 25 (December 6, 2019)
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
December 6, 2019
Contact: Laura Tierney
UNFCCC Press Conference: Powering Impact: Clean Energy Solutions for COP 25
U.S. Businesses to Showcase Results, Solutions and Commitment to Climate Action
Business leaders are at the 25th Conference of the Parties (COP 25) of the United Nations Framework Convention on
Climate Change (UNFCCC) to demonstrate how the deployment of clean energy can power greater action and ambition
to mitigate climate change and increase community resilience.
At this official UNFCCC press conference on Monday, December 9, 2019, the following senior executives from companies
and business organizations will speak to their technology solutions, policy opportunities and corporate commitment to
• Heather Reams, Executive Director, Citizens for Responsible Energy Solutions (CRES), @Citiz4Solutions
• Jessica Bowman, Vice President, Advanced Bioproducts, Corn Refiners Association @CornRefiners
• Tod Delaney, President, First Environment, Inc., @1stEnvironment
• Nanette Lockwood, Senior Director, Climate Policy, Ingersoll Rand, @IngersollRand
• Steve Kukoda, Executive Director, International Copper Association, @ThinkCopper
• Ashley Allen, Climate and Land Senior Manager, Mars, Inc., @MarsGlobal
• Sharon Tomkins, Vice President of Strategy and Engagement, Southern California Gas Company, @SoCalGas
Members of the press are invited to attend in person or by livestream on the UNFCCC website.
Hosted by: Business Council for Sustainable Energy
When: December 9, 16:00 – 16:30 CET
Where: Press Conference Room 2, Mocha, Hall 4 at COP 25
Webcast: https://unfccc-cop25.streamworld.de/live, select Press Conference tab
BCSE is a coalition of companies and trade associations from the energy efficiency, natural gas and renewable energy sectors, and also includes investor-owned utilities, public power, independent power producers, project developers, equipment manufacturers, and environmental and energy market service providers. Established in 1992, the Council advocates for policies that expand the use of commercially-available clean energy technologies, products and services. For more information on the Council, please visit www.bcse.org and download Sustainable Energy in America Factbook 2019 edition for the latest industry information.
Download this media advisory.