January 15, 2020
Contact: Julia Selker
Save the Date: February 13, 2020
BCSE and BloombergNEF Press Briefing to Release Annual U.S. Sustainable Energy Industry Factbook
Report Reveals Sustainable Energy Transformation Over the Past Decade as Well as 2019 Updates
Please join the Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE) and BloombergNEF (BNEF) for a press briefing on the release of the eighth annual edition of the Sustainable Energy in America Factbook on Thursday, February 13, 2020. This briefing is designed exclusively for media and will be held at 9:30 am at the office of Bloomberg L.P. at 1101 New York Avenue, NW (9th Floor, United Nations Room) in Washington, D.C. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP to participate in-person or online.
Each year, the Factbook provides comprehensive information and analysis on major sustainable energy facts and trends from the previous year. The Factbook includes energy statistics on market growth and contraction, notable trends and analysis of the marketplace and related insights about energy efficiency, natural gas, renewable energy and the energy industry at large.
This year’s Factbook will provide insights on:
- A first-of-its-kind overview of the major changes in the generation, delivery and consumption of U.S. energy over the past decade
- Updates in 2019 to longstanding trends in natural gas and renewables capacity, energy jobs, energy cost, energy efficiency impacts and electric vehicle adoption
- Key questions to be answered about topics including energy productivity and emissions reductions trends
At this invitation-only briefing, energy industry leaders will talk about how these trends affect their businesses and the U.S. economy and answer questions about the report and its findings. The full speaker list will be shared later this month.
- Lisa Jacobson, President, Business Council for Sustainable Energy
- Tom Kiernan, Chief Executive Officer, American Wind Energy Association
- Richard Meyer, Managing Director, Energy Analysis, American Gas Association
- Anna Pavlova, Vice President, Government Relations, Schneider Electric
- Mark Wagner, Chairman, Business Council for Sustainable Energy
- Dan Whitten, Vice President, Public Affairs, Solar Energy Industries Association
- Ethan Zindler, Head of Americas, BloombergNEF
If you have questions or want to add a colleague to our distribution list, please contact Julia Selker at BCSE, email@example.com or 202-785-0507. For BNEF-related press inquiries please contact Veronika Henze at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Factbook Partners
BloombergNEF (BNEF) is a leading provider of primary research on clean energy, advanced transport, digital industry, innovative materials, and commodities. With a team of experts spread across six continents, BNEF leverages the world’s most sophisticated data sets to create clear perspectives and in-depth forecasts that frame the financial, economic and policy implications of industry-transforming trends and technologies. Available online, on mobile and on the Terminal, BNEF is powered by Bloomberg’s global network of 19,000 employees in 176 locations, reporting 5,000 news stories a day. Visit https://about.bnef.com/ or request more information.
Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE) is a coalition of companies and trade associations from the energy efficiency, natural gas and renewable energy sectors. The Council membership also includes independent electric power producers, investor-owned utilities, public power, commercial end-users and project developers and service providers for energy and environmental markets. Since 1992, the Council has been a leading industry voice advocating for policies at the state, national and international levels that increase the use of commercially available clean energy technologies, products and services.