The Business Council for Sustainable Energy is an official supporter of the following events:
- This event has passed.
Release of 2020 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook
February 13, 2020
The Factbook will be available to download for free at www.bcse.org/factbook on February 13.
This year’s Factbook will provide a first-of-its-kind overview of the major changes of the past decade in U.S. energy generation, delivery, and consumption, as well as 2019 year-on-year trends. Find out answers to the following questions, and more:
- How is the U.S. energy mix changing?
- Who are the top buyers of clean energy and users of energy efficiency programs?
- How can clean energy make our infrastructure more resilient?
- What is the impact of policy developments on the market in 2019 – including tax and trade issues, fuel economy standard updates and state and local government climate actions?
A briefing for media will be held on February 13 at 9:30 -10:30 am ET and will feature BNEF, BCSE and industry executives speakers, including:
- Ethan Zindler, Head of Americas, BloombergNEF
- Lisa Jacobson, President, Business Council for Sustainable Energy
- Mark Wagner, Chairman, Business Council for Sustainable Energy
- Richard Meyer, Managing Director, Energy Analysis, American Gas Association
- Tom Kiernan, Chief Executive Officer, American Wind Energy Association
- Anna Pavlova, Vice President, Government Relations, Schneider Electric
- Dan Whitten Vice President, Public Affairs, Solar Energy Industries Association
For more information, please contact Julia Selker (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For the Public
A luncheon briefing for the general public will be held on February 13 from 12:00 – 2:00 pm ET at Bloomberg Offices in Washington, DC. This briefing will feature speakers from BloombergNEF, BCSE and industry executives, including:
- Moderator: Ethan Zindler, Head of Americas, BloombergNEF
- Marisa Buchanan, Head of Sustainability, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Kyle Davis, Director, U.S. Federal Policy, Enel North America
- Holly Emerson, Senior Sustainability Analyst, Ingersoll Rand
- Clay Nesler, Vice President, Global Sustainability & Regulatory Affairs, Johnson Controls
- Emily O’Connell, Director, Energy Markets Policy, American Gas Association
- Paula Soos, Vice President, Government Relations, Covanta
Space is limited and registration is required, for more information please contact Julia Selker (email@example.com).
Follow @BCSECleanEnergy on Twitter and join the digital conversation with hashtag #GetTheFacts.
Download the Factbook on February 13 at www.bcse.org/factbook.