The Business Council for Sustainable Energy is an official supporter of the following events:
- This event has passed.
Release of 2019 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook
February 13, 2019
In its seventh year, the Factbook provides new industry information and trends for the U.S. energy economy, with an in-depth look at the energy efficiency, natural gas and renewable energy sectors as well as emerging areas such as battery storage and sustainable transportation.
The Factbook will be available to download for free at www.bcse.org on February 13.
This year’s Factbook will provide insights on:
- Latest state-of-play of U.S. energy, economics, technology deployment and policy
- New data on renewables and storage, trends in sustainable transportation, building efficiency and corporate procurement
- Key questions to be answered about topics including energy productivity and emissions reductions trends
A briefing for media will be held on February 13 at 9:30 -10:30 am ET and will feature BNEF, BCSE and industry executives speakers, including:
- Ethan Zindler, Head of Americas, BloombergNEF
- Lisa Jacobson, President, Business Council for Sustainable Energy
- Dave McCurdy, President and CEO, American Gas Association
- Tom Kiernan, CEO, American Wind Energy Association
- Mark Wagner, Vice President, Government Relations, Johnson Controls and Chairman, BCSE Board of Directors
- Jeff Leahey, Deputy Executive Director, National Hydropower Association
- Abigail Ross Hopper, President and CEO, Solar Energy Industries Association
For more information, please contact Laura Tierney (email@example.com).
For the Public
A luncheon briefing for the general public will be held on February 13 from 12:00 – 2:00 pm ET at Bloomberg Offices in Washington, DC. This briefing will feature speakers from BNEF, BCSE and industry executives, including:
- Marisa Buchanan, Executive Director and Deputy Global Head of Sustainable Finance, JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Richard Meyer, Managing Director, Energy Analysis, American Gas Association
- Jeff Moe, Global Director, Energy Policy and Advocacy, Center for Energy Efficiency and Sustainability, Ingersoll Rand
- Paula Soos, Vice President, Government Relations, Covanta
- Jack Thirolf, AVP, Head of Regulatory and Institutional Affairs, Enel Green Power North America
- Mark Wagner, Vice President, Government Relations, Johnson Controls
Space is limited and registration is required, for more information please contact Carolyn Sloan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Follow @BCSECleanEnergy on Twitter and join the digital conversation with hashtag #GetTheFacts.
Download the Factbook on February 13 at www.bcse.org.