The Business Council for Sustainable Energy advocates energy and environmental policies that promote markets for clean, efficient and sustainable energy products and services.
The Council strives to be the premier organization promoting clean energy technologies, energy efficiency, renewable energy and natural gas to achieve the goals of sustainable development, including a cleaner environment, a prosperous economy and greater energy security.
- The Business Council for Sustainable Energy works to:
- Enable policies that accelerate the deployment of energy efficiency, renewable energy resources and natural gas
- Implement cost-effective programs and policies that recognize the environmental attributes of energy sources
- Increase the efficiency of the economy and improve energy security
- Encourage market-based initiatives for energy and environmental policies