The Business Council for Sustainable Energy is an official supporter of the following events:
- This event has passed.
Congressional Briefing on 2018 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook
March 9, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
The BCSE is pleased to host in partnership with the Environmental and Energy Study Institute and the House and Senate Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Caucuses this briefing on the findings of the 2018 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook.
Attend this event and hear from a panel of clean energy industry executives and Bloomberg New Energy Finance analysts to get the facts on the energy landscape in America.
Learn more about:
• What is the cost of energy for consumers and businesses, and how has this evolved?
• Which energy technologies are the most competitive?
• Are the recent changes in the U.S. energy mix structural, or temporary?
• How is energy efficiency impacting U.S. economic competitiveness?
• How are utilities investing in the future of America’s energy infrastructure?
• How does the United States rank globally in terms of clean energy investment?
This briefing is open to the public, register here to attend.