The Business Council for Sustainable Energy is an official supporter of the following events:
2018 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook Briefing: Minnesota
March 1, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
For the sixth year in a row, Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF) & the Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE) have produced the Sustainable Energy in America Factbook, which provides the latest industry information and trends from the energy sector in the United States.
Join the Business Council for Sustainable Energy, Clean Energy Economy Minnesota, The McKnight Foundation, Greater MSP, the Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce, and the Science Museum of Minnesota for an exciting event to explore the Factbook’s findings and implications for Minnesota.
During the event, a panel of executives from the Minnesota energy industry, and analysts from BNEF will discuss how the American clean energy economy is evolving and what this means for Minnesota. Come for the opportunity to learn the answers to questions like:
• What is the cost of energy for consumers and businesses, and how has this evolved?
• How does Minnesota compare to other states in clean energy deployment?
• Which energy technologies are the most competitive?
• Are the recent changes in the US and Minnesota energy mix structural, or temporary?
• How is energy efficiency impacting US economic competitiveness?