A New Phase for the Clean Energy Business Network
Join the CEBN, Help Us Grow, and Utilize Us as a Resource
September 19, 2017 │ Lynn Abramson
Executive Director, CEBN
1. What is the Clean Energy Business Network?
The CEBN is a group of 3,000+ business leaders working in every aspect of the clean energy economy. Our members are diverse, but predominantly C-suite executives of small- to medium-size businesses across the U.S. We work to promote energy efficiency, natural gas, renewable energy, and other clean energy and transportation solutions. We make it easy for business leaders to stay informed and engaged in energy policy issues, work to increase public and policymaker awareness of clean energy solutions, and offer resources to help members address common business challenges.
2. Who should join the CEBN?
Anyone who appreciates the importance of the clean energy economy should join the CEBN. We welcome energy technology providers, consultants, nonprofit leaders, academic researchers, government officials, and other stakeholders. Sign up today, and consider promoting this resource to your staff, business partners, suppliers, and other colleagues!
• Weekly member updates and periodic webinars with easily-digestible snapshots on energy policy and market developments
• Communications tools to spread the word about clean energy projects and technology solutions
• Opportunities to advocate for policies to expand market opportunities for clean energy
• Access to staff and a network of peers who can help members connect with resources addressing common business and policy challenges
Membership is free throughout 2017, and we will roll out complimentary and premium membership options beginning in 2018.
3. What are some additional ways to tap into the CEBN?
Consider the CEBN’s 3,000+ members as a potential audience for your updates, events, action alerts, and more. Additionally, many CEBN members are happy to share examples of how policy decisions impact their businesses and the local economy. Visit www.cebn.org to learn more about the types of content the CEBN offers, and feel free to reach out with ideas for collaboration.
The Clean Energy Business Network (CEBN) is one of the largest and most diverse clean energy organizations in the country, with more than 3,000 members across all 50 U.S. states. Started in 2009 by The Pew Charitable Trusts, the CEBN is now an initiative of the Business Council for Sustainable Energy, where it serves as a grassroots arm to inform and engage clean energy business leaders in policy issues affecting their industry. Please visit www.cebn.org to learn more about the network or to join.