2017 edition of the Sustainable Energy in America Factbook to be Released on February 8
Washington, DC - For the fifth year in a row, Bloomberg New Energy Finance (BNEF) and the Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE) are producing the Sustainable Energy in America Factbook, the definitive resource for the latest industry information & trends from the energy efficiency, natural gas & renewable energy sectors in the United States.
The 2017 edition of the Factbook will be released in Washington, DC on February 8, 2017 and available for free on the BCSE website here: www.bcse.org/sustainableenergyfactbook.
Download the Factbook or attend one of the release events to learn:
- What is the cost of energy for consumers and businesses, and how has this evolved?
- Which energy technologies are the most competitive?
- Are the recent changes in the US energy mix structural, or temporary?
- How is energy efficiency impacting US economic competitiveness?
- How are utilities investing in the future of America’s energy infrastructure?
- How does the US rank globally in terms of clean energy investment?
To learn more about the 2017 edition of the Factbook, please join us for these initial launch events in Washington, DC:
Press Briefing - February 8, 9:30 - 10:30 am, see advisory for details. Media only.
Stakeholder Briefing - February 10, 12:30 - 2:00 pm. Co-sponsored with Environmental and Energy Study Institute and hosted in coordination with House and Senate Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Caucuses. To attend, register here or watch via live webcast.
For more information, please contact the Council, abarnes[at]bcse.org.